Project Manager – Industrial Services
- Industrial Fluid Management (IFM) is a start-up division of Gaubert Oil Company Incorporated (GOC)
- GOC is well-established, profitable and financially secure
- IFM has doubled in size each of the last three years
- We need a “hands-on” project manager to join the IFM leadership team and focus on development, execution and management of existing and new service capabilities
- Great opportunity to “get in on the ground floor” and grow with the business
- Company has partnerships with Chevron, Castrol, Phillips66, Fuchs, etc.
IFM is a 3-year-old, rapidly growing division of GOC. GOC, a 92-year-old company based in South Louisiana, is one of the Gulf Coast’s leading suppliers of fuel, lubricants and chemicals.
IFM is a leading provider of Lubrication, Fuel and Glycol related services. Our customers range from Chemical Manufacturing plants to Upstream Oil & Gas operators to General Manufacturing companies. We own and operate specialty equipment to provide Lubrication Technicians, High Velocity Flushing services, Varnish Mitigation services, Oil Filtration and Dehydration, Chemical Cleaning and many other specialized services.
The Project Manager is responsible for overall management of the client relationship and project from development to completion. The Project Manager will report to the Manager, IFM.
- Manage project development from initiation to close (estimate, execute, cost account and bill), including managing all costs associated with project
- Oversee IFM employees, contract workers and employees of customers; lead small team (2-10 people) at customer site
- Work hands-on alongside IFM technicians performing manual labor required to complete project
- Ensure safety, company, customer and insurance requirements are met and followed throughout the project
- Work with Business Development on meeting customer expectations and developing new services
- Manage communication of expectations for the project to all internal and external parties involved
- Manage internal job tracking (documentation)
- Work with accounting team to ensure positive vendor relations
- Drives continuous improvement efforts for the division; develops technicians
- Continuing education. Obtain industry certifications, attend industry presentations and stay current with industry trends and publications
- 5+ years of project management or reliability services experience with Industrial Services preferred
- Experience with Lubrication, Glycol Dehydration, or Fuel Services preferred
- Start up experience preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Growth Mindset