Business Development Manager – Industrial Services
Posted: December 3, 2018
- Industrial Fluid Management (IFM) is a start-up division of Gaubert Oil Company Incorporated (GOC)
- GOC is well-established, profitable and financially secure
- IFM has doubled in size each of the last three years
- We need a “hands-on” experienced sales professional to join the IFM leadership team and focus on sales that will maintain/increase our rate of growth
- Great opportunity to “get in on the ground floor” and grow with the business
- Company has established sales process and systems
- Company has partnerships with Chevron, Castrol, Phillips66, Fuchs, etc.
- Company offers incentive pay with no cap on earnings and a full benefit package
IFM is a 3-year-old, rapidly growing division of GOC. GOC, a 92-year-old company based in South Louisiana, is one of the Gulf Coast’s leading suppliers of fuel, lubricants and chemicals.
IFM is a leading provider of Lubrication, Fuel and Glycol related services. Our customers range from Chemical Manufacturing plants to Upstream Oil & Gas operators to General Manufacturing companies. We own and operate specialty equipment to provide Lubrication Technicians, High Velocity Flushing services, Varnish Mitigation services, Oil Filtration and Dehydration, Chemical Cleaning and many other specialized services.
The Business Development Manager will primarily be focused on continuing to grow IFM through our service offering. The Business Development Manager will report to the Manager, IFM.
- Lead and opportunity development. Promote IFM services to existing and new customers, through both individual and team selling. Create new account growth and share of wallet growth.
- Customer sales support. Encourage communication and coordination between sales, operations, customer service, and customers.
- Manage profitability. Meet quarterly and yearly gross profit goals.
- Client networking. Attend tradeshows, join and attend industry organizations, develop presentations for industry conferences.
- Develop new services. Communicate customer need for services not currently offered and work with operations team to develop new offerings.
- Manage pipeline through use of CRM system
- Develop and Implement Marketing Strategy. Work with existing marketing department to develop brochures, manage website content, develop advertising strategy
- Continuing education. Obtain Industry certifications such as CLS, MLT, MLA. Attend Industry presentations. Stay current with industry trends and publications.
- Create and present technical proposals and proof of performance for customer
- 10+ years of sales experience with Industrial Services required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred
- Experience with Lubrication, Glycol Dehydration, or Fuel Services preferred
- Start-up experience preferred
- Demonstrated rapid profitable growth
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- CRM experience preferred
- Strong selling and influencing skills
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build relationships and trust at multiple levels and internally
- Goal Oriented
- Growth Mindset