Full-time Facility Manager - Thibodaux
Gaubert Oil Company, a 92-year-old company based in South Louisiana, is one of the Gulf Coast’s leading suppliers of fuel, lubricants and chemicals.
The Facility Manager directs and coordinates the daily operations of the facility. The Facility Manager is responsible for ensuring and improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the facility.
- Manage day-to-day operations meeting or exceeding KPIs for the facility
- Coach and motivate employees in all aspects of operations to support the facility
- Keep facility clean and in compliance
- Ensure resources and daily production execution are in accordance with business needs
- Support quality standards and inventory accuracy
- Service customers (walk-in and by phone)
- Keep good communications with all staff and between departments
- Management/Supervisory experience and computer knowledge required
- Oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Customer service experience and knowledge of D.O.T. regulations preferred
- Growth Mindset
Company offers 401K, Health and Life insurance, and competitive pay.